Certified Invisalign Orthodontist in Houson, Spring, and Tomball
Dr. Watson is a leading advanced certified Invisalign Orthodontist in Houston, Spring, and Tomball. He has one of the largest Invisalign practices in the United States. If you are looking for someone that has premier Invisalign experience , you may arrange a personal evaluation with us.
Dr.Watson treats all types of tooth misalignments, from minor to severe, with Invisalign. The only requirement is that the permanent teeth have erupted. His youngest Invisalign patient is 12, and his oldest are in their 70s.
Your Invisalign treatment will consist of a series of aligners that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and Dr. Watson, you know you’ll end up with a smile that truly fits.
If you’re ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, Invisalign is your answer. Although there are many choices out there, no other works as effortlessly as the Invisalign system.
- Your initial free consultation, we discuss the issues you have with your teeth and what kind of results you would like to see. Once Dr. Watson decides your situation is suitable for Invisalign treatment, a treatment plan will be mapped out with your goals in mind. Then, impressions and pictures of your teeth will be taken for digitization purposes.
- The impressions of your teeth will be digitized in order for Dr. Watson to work with a computerized 3-D image of your teeth. Then, Dr. Watson will plan your tooth movements throughout your entire treatment timeline. You’ll be able to see a virtual representation of your teeth before, during, and after completion of the Invisalign process so you can see what your smile should look like when you’re done with treatment.
- From Dr. Watson’s precise treatment plan, customized aligners are created with advanced technology for you to wear at each stage of your treatment. While the number of aligners varies for each individual situation, a full set of treatment typically includes 20-30 aligners per arch.
- You should wear your aligners at all times, with the exception of eating and drinking, in order to complete your treatment in the timeline determined by you and your doctor. You’ll go in for occasional checkups, to monitor your progress and to receive your next set of aligners. During the entire treatment process, you’ll be able to watch your teeth gradually moving into place. Your smile will, little by little, move into something you’d like to show off. The people around you will be sure to notice your new-found confidence.
- Choosing the Invisalign system is a smart decision on your part because the advanced technology provides you with customized treatment to give you a smile that suits you.