Dr. Jim Watson is highly favored and certified orthodontist specializing in braces in the Houston, Texas and surrounding areas. With 3 current locations in Houston, Tomball, and Spring, as well as an upcoming Cypress location on the way. Dr. Watson has prided himself on building personal relationships with his clients and offering high quality orthodontic services at affordable prices.
Our team at Watson Orthodontics is dedicated to helping our clients receive the help and support they need while attaining their desired results. With today’s economy we understand how the cost of orthodontic treatment can seem intimidating to individuals or families on a budget, but rest assured that we will be there to assist you every step of the way!
When is the right time for braces?
When considering teeth alignment correction for yourself or your child, it is important to keep in mind that the earlier the better, although it is never too late.
- For children, it is best for them to see an orthodontist by age 7 to advise if orthodontic treatment is required. Early action can simplify treatment later in life.
- The ages of 11-15 are the most common times for orthodontic treatment as conditions including gaps, crooked teeth, and overbites are easier to correct.
- 1 in 5 patients who receive orthodontic care are over the age of 21, although waiting this long can require additional surgery or periodontal care prior.
Finding the right options for you
Here at Watson Orthodontics we want to help get you on the path to a perfect smile. We offer a FREE consultation to find out more about your specific individual needs and determine what the best options will be.
In addition to accepting most major insurances we also offer payment plans that spread out costs to avoid dealing with paying large amounts at one time. We accommodate all financial levels and in some cases, we can even extend payments past your removal to make the process of a perfect smile that much more obtainable. Another possible payment option we offer is through a HSA (Health Savings Account). This allows you to have a set amount deducted directly from your paycheck to ensure all your payments remain up to date.
Braces vs. Invisalign
The average cost of braces and the average cost of Invisalign are actually not too far apart. The best choice can vary for each specific person, but they both provide the same final results.
- Traditional braces can be a more affordable option and new technologies have made it so they are not as dominant over our smiles as they once were. A possible alternative could be ceramic braces which are made to blend in with your teeth and maintain a more subtle discreet appearance.
- Invisalign has become a popular choice, especially among our younger clients who don’t want their smiles hidden by brackets and wires. Clear aligners can work just as quickly as traditional braces and they are comfortable as well as virtually invisible. They can be removed while eating or brushing your teeth and are easy to maintain.
If you are located in Houston, Texas or its surrounding areas, and in need of orthodontic care but are concerned about the associated costs, contact us for a free consultation with Dr. Watson and the professionals at Watson Orthodontics today! Call now! (281) 955-7612